- Rs 5000 per project/team (For college team)
- Rs 500 per project/team (For school team till 12th standard)
Instructions for Navadhara 2018 participants
Offline registration form can be downloaded form here
How do I register for Navadhara 2018?
Please note: Registration of teams must be made by a designated staff member of the college/school only.
The registration process is pretty simple. All you need to do is…
- Please read all instructions, rules and regulations carefully.
- If you agreed with all conditions click on "I have read and agree to the all Rules and Regulations" box and click on "Next" Button.
- Fill all the required fields.
- Don’t forget to click ‘Register’ Button.
- Bingo! You are now ready to submit four team entries from your college/school.
How should we form a team?
- All team members should be from same college. However, members from different branches of the same college/ school can form a team.
- Each team would comprise of 6 members.
- Want to promote your team on social media? We permit an additional member per team to exclusively work on social media promotions.
- All members MUST be well versed with technical skills.
- Colleges/school must issue a letter on their letterhead stating the names of the team and team members.
- The team leader’s name should be clearly specified in the letter.
- Clearly communicate the email -ids and mobile numbers of all team members as well.
- The letter should bear the seal of the college/ school along with signature of the principal.
- A scanned copy of this letter in PDF form is to be mandatorily submitted during online application process by clicking upload school/college PDF letter TAB.
- After teams are shortlisted, each team can bring 2 mentors to guide them during Navadhara, who can augment the team.
How do we submit our idea?
Please note: Idea submission must be made by a designated staff member of the college/school only.
- Submission dates should be strictly followed. No exceptions will be made.
- Submission along with project name is required to be done in the project description box on registration page available in navadhara.dbgidoon.ac.in/registration.
- Entries to be sent only in the prescribed format; otherwise they are bound to get rejected.
What is a selection criteria?
- Evaluation criteria will include novelty of the idea, complexity, clarity and details in the prescribed format, feasibility, practicability, sustainability, scale of impact, user experience and potential for future work progression.
When/where will the shortlisted ideas be announced?
- Notification about selected teams will be sent to their respective school/college representative mentioned in the form submitted by teams
- Keep a track of all announcements and updates on navadhara.dbgidoon.ac.in
- Be available for meetings and training during the preparation phase; will be notified in advance.
What are the rules during the event?
- Each team should submit hard copies of the project details once they reach the venue.
- Team projects should not have more than six members.
- Team projects would compete and will be judged in the scientific category based on innovation. Judges decisions would be final.
- Prior registration should be done to get the team registered to avoid any problem.
- It’s always the best innovation which will be preferred over others and it would be the sole decision of the selection committee to include those projects in the competition or not.
- Once a project is registered in this event, team membership cannot change and the project cannot be converted from an individual project to a team project or vice versa.
- English is the official language of the Navadhara2k18. Student Project boards and abstracts must be in English.
General information regarding the Grand Finale
- Selected teams will be allowed to have 2 seniors as mentors. Mentors can be professors/teachers/ experienced professionals from industry. On selection, total team size will be (6+2) excluding the one who promotes your team on the social media.
- Each college/school will issue a stamped photo ID to each member of the teams selected
- College/school photo ID is mandatory for participating in the finale.
What are the prizes to be won?
Prizes for the top winners under different categories are
1st prize - Rs.1,00,000/-
2nd prize - Rs.50,000/-
3rd prize - Rs.20,000/-
10 Category Prizes Rs. 10,000/- each.
- Intellectual property (IP) of the idea would belong to the college/school and the team members jointly.
- Selected ideas need to be further developed to utilize it for common good of the society
- Please check your email for confirmation of Navadhara registration(Also check your spam email)
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology
Union Bank of India
Rampur Bhauwala, Dehradun